Monday, September 12, 2011

I love iamsuperbianca...

"iamsuperbianca" is the one and only Bianca Gonzales. I can't remember when was the first time I saw her on TV, but I always see her with BEAUTY AND BRAINS. I love how she expressed her thoughts, experiences on her blog. It always made me feel like I was a part of it somehow. The excitement she felt when she met the Kobe Bryant, yes, "The Kobe Bryant" I was his fan too, and I felt it too.:) when she wrote about her siblings, one word I can say is "beautiful". when she wrote something about other people, it makes me feel to care more for others. When she talks about her mom, it was always pure, sincere and  full of love. I really don't know her personally, but what I have seen on TV, when she talk about something, it always makes sense. She was my "idol", for doing such wonderful and meaningful blogs, for a long time, I wish I am smart as Bianca Gonzales. or smarter maybe?:) Thank you for making beautiful blogs.

*I'll have my thesis next year, and kung ikaw hirap ka noon, pano pa kaya ako? hahaha. I read your blog about that too. kahit hindi pa ko nagsisimula dun, ramdam kita. hahahaha:)


I heart you Bianca Gonzales.
Ms. Beauty and Brains.

No comments: